This Korean-Style Beef Stir Fry recipe is not only delicious, but it's also Whole30, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. It's made with wholesome, real-food ingredients and free from grains, gluten, and refined sugars. Thinly sliced beef is marinated in a flavorful blend of coconut aminos, onion, garlic, dates, ginger, and oil, then quickly cooked to perfection in a hot skillet. Serve with lettuce leaves or with a side of your favorite vegetables (I served with asparagus) for a complete meal that's sure to satisfy. Give it a try and see how easy and delicious healthy cooking can be!
1 1/2 pound beef (sliced thin, I use grassfed tri-tip)
1. Thinly slice beef, sprinkle with baking soda and stir.
2. Add marinade ingredients to a blender cup (coconut aminos, chopped onion, garlic, chopped dates, grated ginger, water, avocado oil, sesame oil and red pepper flakes).
Pulse a few times until almost smooth.
3. Top beef with the marinade, stir and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4. Heat half of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook beef in a single layer (in batches), for about 2-3 minutes per side, adding more oil in between. Taste and season with salt, if necessary.
5. Garnish with chopped green onions and toasted sesame seeds.
Shop products and ingredients I recommend for this recipe:
Crushed Red Pepper
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!
Welcome to my website!
I’m Alena, the blogger at MyDeliciousMeals since 2010. My goal with MyDeliciousMeals is for you to discover the joy of cooking and to find lots of new favorite recipes that your family will enjoy. I’m so happy you stopped by!